A Little About Tommy…
Tommy is part of the third generation to lead Burleson Construction Co., Inc. A graduate of Clemson University, with a BS in Building Construction, and a retired Colonel with a total of thirty years active and reserve time in the U.S. Army. Tommy is the leader of the Burleson team. As the Chairman of the Board, CEO, Treasurer and Director of the company he uses his experience and knowledge of the construction industry to help manage projects more efficiently. He started working in the construction business while in high school. Tommy has hands on experience and a wealth of knowledge to share with project managers.
- Life Director of AGC of America.
- Current member of the Consulting Constructors Council.
- Current member of the AGC of America Education and Research Foundation.
- Former president of AGC of Tennessee.
- Certified Professional Contractor
- LEED® Accredited Professional who has attained the Building Design + Construction Certification (LEED® AP BD+C)